Amphibico Housing with Lights and Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatTank

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have for sale a Dive Buddy EVO HD Elite Amphibico UW Video Camera Housing for Sony HDR-SR10/SR11/SR12 Cameras. The camera is not included but the rest of the kit is:

Two Amphibico Discovery 10 lights as well as the connecting arms, two chargers for the lights and even a charger and batteries for the 3.5" screen on the back of the housing.

Also two UW filters and a nice Amphibico soft case that holds everything.

The kit was only used on one dive trip (about 7 dives) and looks brand new. No problems with it. I even have the paperwork. This is a steal of a deal.

$3000 obo

Posted August 12, 2009

If I don't reply right away, it's because I'm off diving next week, and I'll contact you when I'm back stateside. (=

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 116
I may be interested. Please e mail additional info at scubascience@hotmail.com. Will be gone for a week of diving starting on the 22 of august and would respond when I get back if still available.
Thanks
D

I may be interested also. e mail me at scubascience@hotmail.com or call me on my cell at 845 866 4551. I am located in NY State but will be going to Florida soon.
Thanks
d2_vh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom