Diving Jetties Aug 13 09 Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

commander21000

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My brother and I are on vacation in Destin until Saturday and we were hoping to get a dive at the jetties before we leave. We are both certified divers - I have my advanced ow water and he has his ow cert. We are looking for somebody that is diving on friday that might be interested in showing us the area. We plan on renting the equipment we didn't bring from one of the local shops. I know we can do a chartered dive, but they are all full before we leave. Is anybody interested in giving us a tour of the jetties? We'd be happy to buy air for your tanks, lunch, or whatever you are intersted in. We just want to get a nice, fun dive in before we head home. Please PM me or give me a call if you can! Thanks!

Kyle
870-577-1190

Edit: This is to go diving Friday, not thursday. Wrong date in title.

Me and a buddy had plans to dive the Destin Jetties tomorrow, but then I checked the tides and high tide is at 4:45AM. WAY too early for my blood, considering I'm nearly two hours away.

If the tides were later, you'd be more than welcome to join us... Sunday its around 7AM, which isn't too bad, we might be heading out then.

Yeah it is pretty early. Probably too early. We'd be open to going saturday morning too if anybody is headed out then, since it will be a little later. Thanks for the invitation supr, unfortunately, we won't be here on sunday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom