Homer Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArcticDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Just confirmed that I will be down in Homer Sept 16, 17, 18 and 19. There are some periods during that time I will have obligations. But, for the most part I am free. I haven't been in Homer for a lot of years.

Sure would like to do a couple dives. Anybody local diving? Any pointers?

We'll be fishing the Kenai pretty hard during that time. Do you fly fish?

Gosh, I haven't been fly fishing in Years. Don't think the rest of the army involved in Combat Fishing would appreciate my fumbling.

Interesting that you should mention fly fishing though. I have lots of fishing gear that I have to make a decsion on, dispose of, or start using again. When I used to do lots of fishing I didn't bike, nor did I SCUBA.

In addition to half-days I do have Thursday "off". Give me a contact number via PM and maybe at least we can meet and talk about next time.

PM coming your way.

Also, I'm not a combat fisherman. I spend most of my time out west. The Kenai cleans out pretty well in September. We'll be floating. Invite is open if you change your mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom