ScubaPro Spectra 2 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,
Yes, I have one. It's got a good field of vision and quite low profile. I've got a big nose and it's still comfy. And most of all it dosen't leak. The black and tan one look's good.
Ty.

Yes, I have one and like it alot. It fits me well, low profile with good field of vision. It seals well even with my beard.

Well, I have the regular Spectra mask am in love with it. Great field of vision, low profile so it's a piece of cake to clear (although mine hardly EVER leaks!) and it's quite comfortable. Since the Spectra 2 mask is just a smaller version for smaller faces I'm sure it's just the same. :)

Thanks - Do you know if the black silicone is a bit softer? In the past I bought the same mask with black silicone and for some reason it does not seal as well as the clear silicone. Any thought?

Reviving a slightly aged thread, but wondering if people are still happy with the spectra 2? I've got a smaller face, and thinking about picking one up.

Thanks - Do you know if the black silicone is a bit softer? In the past I bought the same mask with black silicone and for some reason it does not seal as well as the clear silicone. Any thought?

Only thought is the black silicone looks better. Small price to pay for a leak here and there. Plus it keeps you fresh with your skills. Win-win - go for the black :D

p.s. not like for like comparison but I just got a black silicone clear-vision Atomic mask. Leaks infinitely less than my clear silicone Mares. Different make and model so not sure if same applies.

Ok, picked one of these up. Got the 'Midnight Orange'. Haven't been in the water with it yet, but so far have two observations:
- The fit feels pretty good. Obviously won't know for sure until I am in the water, but seems to have a good seal on my face.
- Love the look of the 'Midnight Orange' :)

I'll post again once I've been diving with it. But for people with smaller faces, this mask has serious potential.

Back
Top Bottom