Your coolest pics for my walls :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Those of you who saw my apartment in Pensacola know that I had a variety of diving pictures on my walls. Well I'm in a bigger apartment and need to matte some more pictures! Obviously I do this with the photographer's permission..

I can't decide which cypress picture is the coolest one out there, and I don't have any saltwater pictures. Anybody got any suggestions or want to donate one of your awesomest picture files so I can show it off on my wall?

Look at my pictures on my site and see any fit the bill...

Thanks Mike, you've got some beautiful pictures! I suppose i'm more interested in pictures of places I've been or with people I dive wtih in them as those pictures have more meaning to me. I think this might be a cool thread of everybody's proudest pictures as well.

I have 315 pics on my scubaboard gallery. They are all from this area. Some are marked and some are not. I have both freshwater and saltwater pictures. If you find one that you like that isn't marked let me know which picture it is and I will tell you where I took it.

I have 315 pics on my scubaboard gallery. They are all from this area. Some are marked and some are not. I have both freshwater and saltwater pictures. If you find one that you like that isn't marked let me know which picture it is and I will tell you where I took it.

Same. You can have anything I have on file. I'd definitely suggest the iconic MIB photo that Barry took about this time last year:

P7260044.jpg

Sure you can't see half of the faces, but what woman could resist having all that beefcake up on their wall? :rofl3:

Sea yoda took this one at the Destin Jetties a while back. I'm sure he has a bigger copy for making a print from. (heck he's got a lot of great pics that would be great up on a wall).

011909j10.jpg

011909j2.jpg

Go to the link in my signature and shop until you drop. I'll see if I can find the original and shoot it to you by email for printing if you find something you like.

Sea yoda took this one at the Destin Jetties a while back. I'm sure he has a bigger copy for making a print from. (heck he's got a lot of great pics that would be great up on a wall).

011909j10.jpg

011909j2.jpg

extremely cool picture.

Same. You can have anything I have on file. I'd definitely suggest the iconic MIB photo that Barry took about this time last year:

The MIB!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom