Palau Aggressor Trip, April 25, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kroorda

Contributor
Reaction score
My name is Kent and I am from Denver, Colorado. My wife and I put together dive trips for a group of friends of ours'. If/when we have enough people going on a Liveaboard, or to a resort, we receive discounts which we pass on and divide amongst those who are going. There are no 'catches'. We do not put trips together for our profit, but rather, for the profit of those who go. We do have a few personal requirements though: You must be able and willing to get along with others. Nonsmokers are preferred. You must be a safe diver, and not one who might be inclined to push the limits. Heavy drinking or drunkeness doesn't fit with our group.
This coming April 25, 2010, we have a trip on the Palau Aggressor scheduled. At this point, we have the entire boat to ourselves! And, at this point, we only have FOUR places left available! This is an incredible trip, and one that many people only dream of. The price would be around $3000 + airfare. If you would be at all interested, please respond to this post and then I will send you lots more information.
Best Regards, Kent

Greetings Kent,

Sounds like a great group to travel with. Palau is once again on my short list. I did two weeks back-to-back on the Palau Aggressor two years ago and loved it. I would be very interested in joining your group, but have already booked two weeks back-to-back in April 2010 on another trip. Maybe next time.

Me too. i've just (yesterday) booked a Borneo trip for April 2010. You sound a nice group. Please post again next time you have spaces available on a trip.

Kent, my wife and I are up here in Vail and would be very interested! Please send all the info you can. What have you found for airfare and how long to get there/return??

thanks

Kent,

You and your wife truly do love diving and it shows by the fact that you split up the cost savings amongst the group - I think that's a great thing. Sadly, that is the major reason many of us don't get to fulfill our ever-growing bucketlists of dive trips. I hope one day I can plan trips for people but I'd be afraid that if I might not get enough people to go. But who knows, maybe some day.

I'll be in Papua New Guinea on the Peter Hughes Star Dancer during that week you'll be in Palau otherwise I'd be there for sure. Please keep us posted as I tend to try to do a dive trip every 10 months or so. I want to go to Palau on the Palau Aggressor II in February 2011, so if you guys like it so much you want to go back let me know :)

Eric

Underwater:
Please contact me at: kentrda@msn.com and I'll send you all the information on the Palau trip. There are a number of ways that one could do their airfare and I'll be happy to discuss that with you as well. Vail is a memorable place for me as I lived there from 1974 through 1979. Oh, the memories! I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Underwater, I'm not sure if you received my previous post or not so I am submitting this second post. Please contact me at: kentrda@msn.com and I will send you a brochure, videos, costs, etc. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Kent

Did the Palau Aggressor in April of 2008 and saying it was an awesome once of a life time trip is a complete understatement! The crew was outstanding and the diving was beyond words. Most "shore/day boat" divers only get to a few of the dive sites and then only after a long boat ride - a live-on-board is the only way to go! Be cautioned that diving in Palau is not for the feint of heart - there are a LOT of things with big teeth and most dives involved some pretty significant currents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom