Be a suunto dive model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We are looking for a Hot / Sexy man and woman here on Scubaboard. I know we have them !!!! This is your chance to shine :cool3: You can be one of the top models for Suunto for their new 2010 line. :yeahbaby:
You must be AOW:goingdown: to enter in this contest.

BE A SUUNTO DIVE MODEL AND WIN A DIVE COMPUTER!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
{We have a fantastic opportunity for one guy and one gal to be featured in SUUNTO advertising material for their catalog, website and ad campaigns} :yeahbaby:
<o:p></o:p>
SUUNTO, the Finish outdoor sports company (and part of the Aqua Lung group) is the worlds leading dive computer manufacturer and cutting edge in the dive industry in terms of their global marketing campaigns. They have chosen Silent World Key Largo and the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Florida Keys</st1:place> as the backdrop for their next photo shoot!
We are looking for fit sporty types that complement SUUNTO&#8217;s brand image to come and model for us in September. The shoot will be held between the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and 6<SUP>th</SUP> September 2009 in <st1:place><st1:City>Key Largo</st1:City> <st1:State>FL.</st1:State></st1:place> In return, models will receive free dive computers and diving plus being featured in advertising media of a major equipment manufacturer!

What are you waiting for pick up your camera and send us the pictures so we can enter you into the contest... You know me I am looking for Scubaboard peeps as this would be really cool to have one of our own be a Top Model. :crafty: :eyebrow: I will be looking at all the photos as well.:)
Interested parties should submit two photos, one head shot and one whole body shot plus their details listed below via email to info@silentworldkeylargo.com The deadline for entries is end of day on August 31<o:p></o:p>
Applicants required info:<o:p></o:p>
Name:<o:p></o:p>
Sex:<o:p></o:p>
Height (Required for equipment sizing):<o:p></o:p>
Weight:(Required for equipment sizing):<o:p></o:p>
Certification Level & Agency:<o:p></o:p>
Number of Dives:<o:p></o:p>
Contact Details:<o:p></o:p>
Check out http://www.suuntocampaigns.com/helo2/ for the last shoot this team did for the new SUUNTO trimix computer.<o:p></o:p>

Last edited by a moderator:
:sad: :crying2:

Mike what are you trying to say here? I'm sure if you looked into the mirror you will find yourself very attractive. Send me a photo I'll be the judge of what you look like :D

Mike took the words out of my mouth.

After our dive today my dive guru said "You'll never make it in a dive catalogue with that hair."

We all had an amazing laugh over that one.

I vote for you, Becka!

They will have people to fix that for you and make you pretty again on topside before shooting.:blinking: I'm not sure what they do to men on topside :idk: make them mad enough to pop out their chests and strut around :rofl3::rofl3:

For me heck no I'm not even close to what they want :rofl3:

Sexy women prefer :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom