11th Annual Force-E Tent Sale - Aug 28-30, Riviera Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
My friend Skip Commagere sent me an e-mail about his big tent sale, so I'm passing this along.
Website link: Scuba Diving hotel and motel information from Delray Beach to Deerfield Beach

Many of you probably already get the Force-E e-mails or are on their Facebook list. If not click here:
Boca Raton Scuba Diving Center - Force-E dive shop, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach

Chad

"Shop The Force-E Tent Sale Early
Email and Facebook members are invited to shop the sale the day before it opens to the public. This is a serious advantage because many of the best deals are limited. The sale starts for the public on Saturday August 29th. Members, reading this email or Facebook post, may grab the best stuff on Friday form 4:00 pm. till dark."

"Everything under the tent (at our Riviera Beach Store) and in the stores is on SALE.
Many Items will be available in our Boca and Pompano Force-E shops."

"Brand Names like:
Aqua Lung - Apeks - Suunto -TUSA - Oceanic - Zeagle - Aris - Hollis - Sea and Sea - Mares - XS Scuba"

"If you miss it... you'll be so sad!
Skip

Attachments

• image_09.gif
    image_09.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
  • main_building_riviera.jpg
    main_building_riviera.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 22
  • RB_Map1.gif
    RB_Map1.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 36