M/Y Horizon to Brothers & Elphinstone in July - should I book???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UKdreamer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the opportunity to join a group next year on M/Y Blue Horizon for a week at the begining of July. The itinerary will be the brothers and elphinstone. Your views and feedback would be much appreciated!!

1. - M/Y Blue Horizon and Blue o two - any good?
2. - Brothers & Elphinstone in July - what can we expect?

I've only dived around the north and not used this company before so any feedback would be great :)

I have no input about the company or boats but this itinerary in July is very good. Lots of sharks and big things. My friends were just there in the brothers last month, unfortunately I had some sinus issues so I was not able to be with them, but they really had fun with lots of sharks and others... you will enjoy it in July.

I had Whitetips and Hammerheads on Elphinstone in July before. However, things are changing every year because of the global warming. This year divers reported Oceanics and Tigers; which are supposed to be on Elphinstone in October / November.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom