Pensacola Night Dive Charter Friday Aug 28 '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
The Charter boat Reel Eazy is doing a inshore/offshore night dive this Friday August 28th to the location of our choice. The reel eazy is a 46' Newton with outstanding ammenities and one of the roomiest boats to dive off in the area. Check his boat out here: REEL EAZY Fishing Diving Cruise Charters of Pensacola Beach Florida. Offering Private Fishing and Dive Charter including to the USS Oriskany

The plan as of now is loose to say the least but we will be going where ever the majority would like! Can't beat that can you?

It will be a 2 tank dive, the price will be $100 for an inshore dive and $125 for an offshore dive.

If you are interested contact Bay Breeze Dive Center at 850.934.8363 to book! Hope to see you there!

Barry

This sounds like fun. Wish I didn't haven't have to get up early to go to the YDTs for even more fun, or I'd go with you. Enjoy.

Capt. Jim

I have gotten a few questions about departure and meet times. We are thinking something like 5:00 PM meeting time which will get us underway around 5:30 PM. This may be adjusted slightly though.

The dive didn't go on the first try but went out the following Friday night.

Just and FYI, the price was set by Capt. Buddy and $100 per person to go to the YDT's for a night dive is less than anyone in town by far. We work with H2O as well and a few others and I doubt Capt Doug would do a night dive at the YDT's for that price.
We booked that trip along with Dive Pros and work with them often on booking.

Robert which website are you referring that has the high pricing?? Our pricing is in line with everyone in town as we all use the same boats and are charged the same by the captains?

yeah probably so, I think Barry was pointing more to the boat and how nice it is not the pricing on his site.. It is a really nice boat too and awesome to dive off of especially at night with all the lights Capt Buddy had installed this year on the underside of the boat...

We need to get him to do another trip soon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom