Off shore Destin dives Sept 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1draper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be in Destin on the 5th filming a couple episodes of my series. I'm planning on going out with ScubaTech.

I'm looking for someone who'd like to give me a hand filming some footage (gearing up on the boat, checking tanks, etc).

I plan on being on the boat in the morning.. and would be happy to give you a hand.. well until it is time to get in the water...at that point, you are on your own...

Thanks Puffer Fish. But as it's looking now I'll be doing an episode about diving the Destin Jetties. I'll try to make it back over in a couple weeks after the labor day rush and go out with ScubaTech. I'm hoping for good vis on the jetties as I'd like to try out my new video equipment and lights.

Anyone planning on diving the jetties Saturday? I'm looking at being there around 8 or 9AM to give me plenty of time before the tidal change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom