Going south....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me think about it.... I'm really trying to pay off one of my credit cards before I got to Guam... but then a trip around October would be nice :)

I hate credit cards, I'm paying one off but the other made me click on a small box and voila! I got plane tickets. Soon, I was clicking on another small box but it didn't go well, the hotel was full. Travel agent sez she's still looking for a room and she's in a hurry to charge my rectangular heartless plastic 'device'. Tsk Tsk

where are you planning to stay koya? is that a long weekend or are you availing of paid leave? hehe

Harmony Hotel, last hotel left that could take us. Decent amenities for
1.7k per night/no breakfast. I just couldn't believe it, all the resorts are full.

And we're availing of paid leaves , of course (thats taxpayers money). Bday leave, pards.

I hate credit cards, I'm paying one off but the other made me click on a small box and voila! I got plane tickets. Soon, I was clicking on another small box but it didn't go well, the hotel was full. Travel agent sez she's still looking for a room and she's in a hurry to charge my rectangular heartless plastic 'device'. Tsk Tsk

You too!!! :shocked2:

i thought you meant somewhere here. haha!

how 'bout a dor in tioman? :D

ate myra would love that! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom