Dive Operators In Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcork101

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning a dive trip to the Florida Keys in October. Can anyone recommend good dive operators in Key West and the Key Largo area? There seems to be tons to choose from.

I'm planning a dive trip to the Florida Keys in October. Can anyone recommend good dive operators in Key West and the Key Largo area? There seems to be tons to choose from.

For Key West, Captain's Corner and Lost Reef Adventures run good operations.

For the Upper Keys, Conch Republic, Garden Cove Divers, and Horizon Divers are three ops I like.

You'll likely get a lot more answers.

Last edited:
I've dove with these and would recommend
CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS " COME SEE WHY WE'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER DIVE SHOP"

Dive with Silent World voted #1 dive shop in Florida

Have not dove with this one but many people like them
Quiescence Diving Services , Inc., One of Key Largo's Finest Diving Operations

When I got back into diving last year, I really liked this operator because they only go to shallow reefs and had decent prices (and are located in the park). I have not used them recently though

Scuba Dive Key Largo, Scuba Dive Florida Keys, Scuba Dive the Keys, Pennekamp State Park

Yet another vote here for Silent World. :)

Silent World, we did 6 dives with them last weekend. Every dive was great and I will be back. I have never been on such accomdating boats...Except for Underwater Explorers, but Kev's in Boynton Beach.

Horizon Divers gets my vote. (Especially if you have a sarcastic sense of humor...)

Hey Brian (deep stops)!
Nice dive you set up last year for us with Kevin (my first dives in Florida) when you got audited and wasn't able to show! :shocked2:
We had a blast by the way! Maybe we can try again this year! Nice advice then, soooo, I am reading this thread because I may be in Florida in November with a group from Estonia and we may be in the keys.
Thanks OP for the question! :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom