Oriskany + Whale Shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Too tired for a full report, but XRay, Recharge, Redtexan7 and myself made it out to the Oriskany today for a few virtually perfect dives. On the way back in XRay shot a super-nice gag, two big black snapper, and a nice trigger. Couldn't have asked for a better day with good friends on the water. More report later... Perhaps.

USS Oriskany + Whale Shark on Vimeo

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

Last edited:
I'm I missing something? I don't see pictures of a whale shark unless it was that second pic on the surface.

Great video! Man, I can NOT wait to do my 100th dive on the Oriskany!

Michael

I'm I missing something? I don't see pictures of a whale shark unless it was that second pic on the surface.

Watch the video, it's near the end.

Michael

Looks like conditions are awesome out there and great luck with the whale shark too.

You can embed vimeo videos to your post without people opening up an entirely new window, just use tags (vimeo)video url goes here(/vimeo), but with square brackets of course.

Looks like conditions are awesome out there and great luck with the whale shark too.

You can embed vimeo videos to your post without people opening up an entirely new window, just use tags (vimeo)video url goes here(/vimeo), but with square brackets of course.

Cool, Thanks!

I tried it, and the video wouldn't link for some reason. Looked like the issue was on Vimeo's end. I'll try to remember to try it again later.

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/6338305[/vimeo]

Yeah, I dunno whats going on with that :p I think you're right though, looks like vimeo's end is screwed up.

Great photos! I can't wait to dive her too.

Lucky Son of a Gun! Great video and pics. I kept thinking that whale shark was going to come in, but he never did. I want to cry just thinking about it. I left my camera on the boat at Recharges house and will have to wait until Monday to get my stuff processed!...Dog sitting duties today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom