Sharm El Sheikh in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ldt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello. My two friends and I (all AOW divers) are planning a trip to Sharm El Sheikh October 20 - 25. We're planning to dive Wed - Fri. We've found decent flights (from Budapest where we are living now) and now we're just looking for a dive operator and hotels. We are looking at the Marriott because we can stay for free using points but I'm not sure how far away it is from everything. We got information from Sinai Divers because they were recommended by a group we were diving with in Croatia earlier this month. Does anyone know anything about them? Has anyone stayed at the Marriott?

I keep reading that the sites are very crowded near Sharm El Sheikh. How are the crowds in October?

Sinai Divers are well respected here in Sharm.
As are Camel, Emperor and Ocean College. The Marriott is in Naama Bay and is central, Its fine.
October is getting to the end of season so should not be that bad crowd wise, water is a little cooler so 5mm wetsuits and the Hammerheads should still be there at that time.
You should have a good time doing the above, no problems.

I lived in Sharm for quite some time and often sent friends to stay at the Mariott and it has a pretty good reputation, especailly the sushi bar!

Hi
I work at MisterDiver at Marriott Hotel Nuova pagina 1. Compare prices and services to those other operators plus the fact that we have two jettys in Shark's Bay and Travco different to many others.
Your journey to the dive site will be shorter and you will be the first boat on all the spots.
October is not so busy but is still better to be the first boat on the site and with us you will get out of your first dive when the other arrive
PM for more info, I know there also discounts on pre bookings

Hi ldt - I work for Sinai divers - I don't advertise on here but you're welcome to PM me and discuss if you wish.

Cheers

Crowley

Back
Top Bottom