Clarks hill...left fins..someone took them up to recreational center..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Me and a buddy of mine drove down to Clarks Hill to dive...neither of us have been in the
water in about 2 years...so first thing we did was left our dive flag at home..
a nice fellow on his surface interval let us borrow his(thanks a million)..
we dove on the plane around followed the Map made my Diveprof(thanks for the map)
made 3 small dives taking it easy..tryin to get back in the swing of things..
then as we left...we left out fins at the Dam on the concrete rail...and someone took them up to the recreational center..so when i called ..they put my name on them..
told them I'd be back this week hopefully to pick them up...thanks whoever was the one who took them up there...all in all it was a good day...
diving Vis was a lil worse than i have seen there before though

Glad you are back in the water. Geez, has it been two years since I've seen you up there? Vis has not been as good this year as in previous years due to the huge influx of water this spring. Vis to 27' has been mostly in the 8' range. However, about two weeks or so ago vis below 27' began to open up nicely to 15' or so (unless Mr. Silt Plow was there just before you :D). It is a bit cooler though as you pass through the thermocline. There were supposed to be OW students up there in the a.m. Sunday. They usually stay along the rocks, plane and ski boat. Might have had some impact. We will be up there Sat am about 9. Come join us.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom