Nuweiba - help pls!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skuba-doo

Registered
Reaction score
Looking at a week or so in October, and Nuweiba seems to have come up as a possible choice. Got a non-diving wife so the attraction of a trip to Petra seems to be the compromise!
Can anyone tell me what the diving is like, which dive companies are there (and good) and any info on hotels etc etc - basically the low down on whether it'd be a good week away.

cheers!!!

cheers....shame about the Spurs

I would recommend the Hilton where Emperor Divers are based. I used to work there so know a bit about it.

The shore diving is gentle but great especially if you are into photography and there is a house reef which although small is just fantastic.

The centre managers are Jim and Ute who will make you very welcome.

The Hilton has a great beach which, even if the hotel is full, always seems empty.

You can do a day trip to Dahab for diving and, for your wife, shopping and there is a ferry to Jordan so you can organise your own trip to Petra or use a travel agent.

I have no hesitation about recommending this to anyone.

If you want please email me for more info.

Happy diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom