Official Vortoberfest Offshore Dives 10/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have scheduled an offshore Panama City 2 tank dive on Saturday morning of October 10th.
I have scheduled the trip through The Dive Locker Dive Locker - Panama City Beach Florida Dive Store featuring Henderson Wet Suits and Brownie's Hookah Systems, Panama City Beach Florida Dive Charters, Florida Scuba Information, PADI. You can arrange for tanks through them and they will have them at the boat waiting for you.
If you have any questions, please PM me here. :)

Price is $89 per diver
Air is $5
Nitrox 32% is $8

DIVER LIST PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME :shark:
CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
I have scheduled an offshore 2 tank dive on Saturday morning of October 10th.
I have scheduled the trip through The Dive Locker Dive Locker - Panama City Beach Florida Dive Store featuring Henderson Wet Suits and Brownie's Hookah Systems, Panama City Beach Florida Dive Charters, Florida Scuba Information, PADI. You can arrange for tanks through them and they will have them at the boat waiting for you.

Price is $89 per diver
Air is $5
Nitrox 32% is $8

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75

I have scheduled an offshore 2 tank dive on Saturday morning of October 10th.
If you have any questions, please PM me here.

Price is $89 per diver
Air is $5
Nitrox 32% is $8

DIVER LIST PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME
CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)

Meet at boat at 7:30 am. Weights also available.

k_girl

Looks like we are getting a good group together!

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
K_girl

For those not staying at Vortex, we will definitely be meeting you at the dive shop at 7:30 ish. For those that will be leaving from Vortex, we will be heading out no later than 6:45 am. Please plan your Friday night activities accordingly! :wink:

I'm in!
Looks like we are getting a good group together!

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
K_girl
MRXRAY

For those not staying at Vortex, we will definitely be meeting you at the dive shop at 7:30 ish. For those that will be leaving from Vortex, we will be heading out no later than 6:45 am. Please plan your Friday night activities accordingly! :wink:

Can't wait. how many can we put on the boat?

I have scheduled an offshore Panama City 2 tank dive on Saturday morning of October 10th.

Price is $89 per diver
Air is $5
Nitrox 32% is $8

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)

MRXRAY

Woohoo! I am happy you will be joining us again Barry!

It's a standard dive boat, so we should be able to get 15 plus. I have already reserved it for 6 with more to be added. It would be nice to have the boat to ourselves. Since I booked the reservation first, we will be able to dictate the dive sites. I booked for offshore, but if it is rough out there we will come in closer to shore. :D

Price is $89 per diver
Air is $5
Nitrox 32% is $8

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish

I would like to officially add my name to the list.

Alohagal (Mary)

Looking good y'all!

CAROLYN
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)
MRXRAY

M. McEachern

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'm excited to be going!

Woohoo! I am happy you will be joining us again Barry!

It's a standard dive boat, so we should be able to get 15 plus. I have already reserved it for 6 with more to be added. It would be nice to have the boat to ourselves. Since I booked the reservation first, we will be able to dictate the dive sites. I booked for offshore, but if it is rough out there we will come in closer to shore. :D

Back
Top Bottom