H2OBelow report 8.30.09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We had two trips on Saturday - first was inshore to Pete's Tide and Russian Freighter. The second was to the Oriskany. Pete's Tide and the freighter were covered up with bait fish.

IMG_0009.jpg

You had to push them aside to get a look at the wreck. We did see a shark on Pete's Tide but my new friend the Tiger shark was not on the Freighter. I did see this really cool shell. Florida Couch.
IMG_0003.jpg

And ofcourse I had to find an Octopus

IMG_0039.jpg

We had a number of students on board and our friends from Cullman Alabama who dive with us every year. They are all great divers and had lots of fun.

Oh yea and then there was this guy

tiger shark.jpg

He was running away because I am scary as ***** under water. Don't mess with me! Mr. Shark!

Great that your Octo friend posed so nicely for you! I think your shell might actually be a banded tulip, but don't make me swear to it in a court of law. My guess on the shark is a sandbar, even though my first impression with that huge dorsal was greater hammerhead. I like how even the tiny bait fish are giving him his personal space. Thanks for the photos.

Very nice! I can't wait to get on the H20Below.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom