I'm going to regret this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
... so I'm only going to post it in the Alaska forum. The rest of ScubaBoard doesn't even bother reading in here, right? =p

Anyhoo...

This summer our dive club (The Unalaska Divers Association), had a brilliant idea to produce a music video based on one of our local dive sites. After a couple months of meeting on the weekends we managed to pull it off and the result is amusing, to say the least!

From the YouTube description:
The inspiration for this song came from one of our local dive sites; the Delta Western T-Dock. This dock is one of the original docks on Unalaska Island, and has history dating back to the fur-trading days of the late 1800s. Currently, the dock supplies fuel to much of the Bering Sea fishing fleet and is always bustling with activity as various ships come in to refuel. Below the waterline, numerous species of aquatic life have made a home amongst the pilings. Anemones, starfish, barnacles and tube worms can be found attached to the wooden dock supports, and several different types of crab are often found crawling on the ocean floor.

Fueled by a fit of hypothermia-induced creativity after a particularly good dive at this site in April, the concept of making this music video was born. After hard work through the summer, our project finally came to fruition, and we're excited for this opportunity to share one of our favorite dive sites with Divers and Ocean enthusiasts everywhere!

Produced by the Unalaska Divers Association in partnership with OTFB Productions, Unalaska Community Broadcasting, and Delta Western Fuels.

So, for those of you who want to see a bunch of cold-water divers acting goofy, here's the link:

Under the T-Dock (Music Video)

Enjoy!

-B

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it so much that I shared it on my Facebook! :)

that was awesome. you did a great job.

Funny, put a smile on my worried face this morning.
Good show, good fun loving friends.
Thank you. :D

That was great. This Warm Water Wimp enjoyed it a whole bunch and I posted it to my Facebook profile, too.

... so I'm only going to post it in the Alaska forum. The rest of ScubaBoard doesn't even bother reading in here, right? =p

-B

Yeah no one ever reads this forum from other places :D

Thanks for laugh. I am sure we would be laughing together IF I was in Alaska.

The question is how many dance routines and practice sessions did that take? No one overheated in their drysuits either?

What fun! You all do a mean jazz square. Thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom