Israeli diving advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

patyha

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm writing on behalf of a group of friends who are all going to Eilat for our first try at scuba! Can anyone recommend a certain school? They are so many to choose from- hard to know what would be best.

Thanks from a group of future scuba fans!

patty

If it is not too late I will go to coralsea divers (www.coralsea.co.il) , Great SSI club at the front of the coral reef reserve.

Thanks for the recommendation! Others had suggested the same place and I think we'll go early next month.

Looking forward to it!

Patty

For learning scuba purposes, most clubs have a good reputation and high instruction level.

Some clubs may offer packages including accommodation, others with a lower price if you keep with them for OW and AOW courses, others may add in the package search&rescue etc. etc.

Some offer better facilities (bigger showers, lockers etc)- but may be crowded, whlie smaller and less flashy clubs are more intimate, some clubs can arrange transportation from the place where you stay and so on.

How big is your group of friends, may help you get a bargain in some cases.

Manta is a good club, but tends to be crowded.
Aqua Sport and Siam/Deep are across the road and can offer accommodation. There are a few minimarkets nearby.

Meduza and Coral Sea are also good clubs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom