Anyone up for Lobstering this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like most of us will be @ BHB or LBTS sat morning. You are more then welcome to join. No lobsters, but much fun

If you are looking for beach dive buddies, join El Rays meetup. It's a dive shop right across from the beach in Pompano that has regulary scheduled dives. I know a bunch of scubboarders are on it as well as many others.

They have parking there, gear rental, flags, tanks and fills (no nitrox though), instruction and the people at the shop are all reL cool and go out regulary wth the group.

The reef down by LBTS is a little "fuller", but still real nice here. Most of s swim out to the drop off which I like a lot better any ways. I'll be going out with the group on Sat morning at 9.

I suggest anyone that likes beach diving in south Florida sign up. It's a great group Of both new and experienced divers and a real nice setup, you'll never hav a problem finding a buddy.

Thanks, may see you tomorrow morning. I'll check the other thread for details.
Just joined El Rays Meetup; looks really cool; thanks for the suggestion.

Tomorrow morning the group will be doing the Copenhagen wreck which is about a mile south of the shop. We'll gear up and people from the shop will drive us down and we'll drift north back to the shop. If the current is south, they will come pick us up. Like I said, it's a very nice setup.

They've only been open a year and are still trying to break even. I encourge people who dive there to get their fills (if your tanks aren't O2 cleaned) or rent tanks and any other gear at the shop. It's probably also more convenient. They also have a couple steel 100's for rent for a few $ more.

Anyone doing the Divers Direct Lobster dive Monday afternoon? They're going out on American Dream II; cost is $60. May join them myself.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom