Full Moon night dive Sept 4th on YDTs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey guys,
My first post ever to Scuba Board so I hope that this is right.

Sorry for the late notice but I wanted to let everyone know that we are running to the YDTs tomorrow night on the Reel Eazy for a full moon night dive. Viz has been amazing this week and the seas should be 1-2' Two tanks, $100. 5:30pm dock at Peg Leg Pete's on P'cola Beach and a 6:00pm depature. Spearfishing is fine with us as we have a reef permit and fish in Federal waters. There were Flounder the size of doormats seen there yesterday!

The Real Eazy is a 46' Newton that is air conditioned and has satellite radio and TV. We can hold up to 28 divers, but don't like the cattle boat feel so we usually limited in the mid-teens. This boat is huge and there is plenty of room so bring your friends!
You can check out the website at reeleazy.com to see the boat.

Call the Dive Pros at 850-456-8845 to book. See you tomorrow.
Scott Hunsucker

Hey guys,
My first post ever to Scuba Board so I hope that this is right.

Sorry for the late notice but I wanted to let everyone know that we are running to the YDTs tomorrow night on the Reel Eazy for a full moon night dive. Viz has been amazing this week and the seas should be 1-2' Two tanks, $100. 5:30pm dock at Peg Leg Pete's on P'cola Beach and a 6:00pm depature. Spearfishing is fine with us as we have a reef permit and fish in Federal waters. There were Flounder the size of doormats seen there yesterday!

The Real Eazy is a 46' Newton that is air conditioned and has satellite radio and TV. We can hold up to 28 divers, but don't like the cattle boat feel so we usually limited in the mid-teens. This boat is huge and there is plenty of room so bring your friends!
You can check out the website at reeleazy.com to see the boat.

Call the Dive Pros at 850-456-8845 to book. See you tomorrow.
Scott Hunsucker
Scott,
Sounds like big fun! Working the Zombie Squad till 7 Saturday morning. It's getting old! Hope you guys have a great trip out. Would like to hear a report afterwards. Long time no see. Hope to see you soon.
Bless,
Kenny P.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom