PC Bridge Span 14 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful video. Is the Goliath group always there? Next time I go down, I want to dive that site just to see it.

Michael

We saw 2 at one time, so I assumed there were only two. They haven't been too hard to see this year at other places either. The visibility is so clear - it sure helps improve your chances. These guys were all over the bridge with us this day. Even with 18 divers in the water they didn't run for cover. I've only been diving for one year, so I think that I may be a little spoiled after this year.

Very nice video - vis looks great. I've still yet to see a Goliath of any repsectable size.

Wonderful video. Is the Goliath group always there? Next time I go down, I want to dive that site just to see it.

Michael

He wasnt there two weekends ago.....

but there was one about the same exact size on Bridge Span #12 where the road bed lifted up. He swam in/out of that hole some, but really didn't get out and cruise around like that one did.

to the OP, Really nice video

What's the music in the video? My hubby likes it and wants to download it.

Great vid CW2008. I especially like the moon jelly shot at the end.

I love diving bridge spans, and goliath sightings too! Those guys are friskier than the ones I've encountered, but I always see them in ones.

Great video, verging on being artistic. Excellent visibility with lots of ambient light. Is this place fairly shallow?

Thanks. My max depth was 73 ft. Visibility has been great in the gulf this summer - no storms (not counting Claudette) to stir it up certainly helps. Of course the ambient light was much better near the top of the bridge span above 50 or so feet.

Back
Top Bottom