Soma Bay 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueKnight

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Everyone I hope you are all well. My wife and I have booked to stay at the Caribbean World hotel in September next year. Has anybody dived with 'Extra Divers' the attached dive shop? They look like they are OK however I noticed they are SSI trained wheras we are PADI trained. Will this make a diffrerence as I was hoping to do a wreck speciality course there. Also we are fairly novice divers so are there some nice easy dive sites where we can gain experiance. We are currently doing our PADI advanced open water and hope to have it complet by then. Any hints tips and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
BK

Thanks Mr Shadow Sir. We have a little while yet before we go and hope to have passed our AOW before then. Realy looking forward to it

If you're keen on a wreck dive course I know some one who works in Soma Bay who is PADI Instructor and a marine archaeologist. That is a pretty cool combination if you ask me. He's been working on the nearby under water archaeological excavations on the wreck of the Ottoman Trader not far from Soma Bay and he could probably give you a wicked course.

There is some info on the wreck in the area on my website WELCOME TO AZIAB if you go to the "Safaga" page.
.......a........

That sounds great Samaka. Would you like me to PM you my email so we can get all the details?

Back
Top Bottom