My dive video of the Ancient Mariner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thanks for the vid. The Ancient Mariner was my first open water dive for certification. It was nice to see her again!

Yep No problem i had planned to dive this wreck one day this is the best wreck ever to me but the more funner wrecks lie deeper in the water ahahah

Fun video! BTW my avatar was shot on the Ancient Mariner 20+ years ago as part of a comedy bit about an underwater restaurant. I'm the one in the middle. :)

What are you using to edit video? I have about an hour of stuff from the Cay Sal Banks that I don't know what to do with.

Fun video! BTW my avatar was shot on the Ancient Mariner 20+ years ago as part of a comedy bit about an underwater restaurant. I'm the one in the middle. :)

What are you using to edit video? I have about an hour of stuff from the Cay Sal Banks that I don't know what to do with.

I use Windows Movie Maker if you need any help with making a movie i am a tech/ nurd with computers in my time when i am not diving!! =)

Thanks everyone!!! for you comments making another video this weekend on the Miracle Of Life. xD

I use Windows Movie Maker if you need any help with making a movie i am a tech/ nurd with computers in my time when i am not diving!! =)
Thanks! I've been working around computers since 1970 and I'm a former computer trainer...but I'll let you know if I can't figure it out. :wink: I'm pretty sure I have movie maker on my home pc, just never needed it before.

Thanks! I've been working around computers since 1970 and I'm a former computer trainer...but I'll let you know if I can't figure it out. :wink: I'm pretty sure I have movie maker on my home pc, just never needed it before.

Oh okay no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom