Transmitting Live from Nekton Pilot September 12th-19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MonkeyDiver

Registered
Reaction score
There has been some mud slinging here on this board about Nekton, and posting this post is some what self serving since I am the expedtion leader.

but I think what I am doing will be a big benefit for people who are on the fence about Nekton and I hope that by providing you digital access to the trip almost in real time. it will allow those people who are unsure who to belive about diving with nekton to see things with there own eyes..

so here is the deal.

I have a large contingent of Rebreather Divers diving spetember 12th-19th what makes this trip stand out is I will be broadcasting quasi live from the boat via a INMARSAT BGAN Satellite feed.

we will be bloging and uploading photo's and video 5-6 times aday... so every one here will be able to see the trip unfold the days it happens..

I know in my heart the trip is going to be good, I have every thing riding on it since I put the trip together.

so I invite you all to Follow the trip. and watch the GOOD, THE BAD, and THE UGLY UNFOLD.

you can find the blog site here

Cay Sal Bank Rebreather Expedition

PS: we have John chatterton and Curt Bowen from ADM going ....

feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Monkey.

I have a large contingent of Rebreather Divers diving spetember 12th-19th what makes this trip stand out is I will be broadcasting quasi live from the boat via a INMARSAT BGAN Satellite feed.
Wow-- rebreathers, sat feeds.......Gearheads much? :rofl3:

Seriously, I hope y'all have a great time and am looking forward to your reports!

Very cool. Appreciate the link. I'll be checking it out.

Have fun.

Wow-- rebreathers, sat feeds.......Gearheads much? :rofl3:

Seriously, I hope y'all have a great time and am looking forward to your reports!

I was on the Pilot last year doing Northwest Bahamas and Monkey's re-breather group was aboard. Yes they are a bunch of gear heads. My wife and I are dive OC and it was great to see the re-breathers in action. Too much work/gear for me.

Mike.

PS: we have John chatterton and Curt Bowen from ADM going ....

feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Monkey.

JOHN CHATTERTON !!!! cool.....looking forward to reading the blog

I just finished Shadow Divers about John's uboat discovery....excellent read...since I am a girl I really didn't think I would like the book but I was wrong...now I don't know why I didn't read it sooner :wink:

I just e-mailed Monkey that there's a problem with his site.

I expect to hear from one of the passengers about other stuff within a day - so I'll make sure he finds out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom