Paradise Springs-Fills?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmorriss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Trying to confirm if Paradise has onsite fills or not so I know how many tanks to pick up tonight. Also what time do they open?

Thanks!

I believe they do offer fills, but I have been cautioned against getting fills from them. My husband and I were there a couple months ago and the compressor looked iffy in my opinion. I am pretty sure they open at 8am. We were there on a Sunday morning and there were only 10 divers there by noon.

Safe and happy diving!

Yes they do fills and yes they open at 8:00 a.m. The compressor does look iffy but I have known a couple of people that had fills done there and they didn't have any issues with the air. It takes a bit for the compressor to get the tanks filled though.

Yes they do fills and yes they open at 8:00 a.m. The compressor does look iffy but I have known a couple of people that had fills done there and they didn't have any issues with the air. It takes a bit for the compressor to get the tanks filled though.

Thats fine, makes for something to do during the surface interval.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom