Recent conditions for Dania or Hibiscus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Likes2Cruise

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, was considering a shore dive over here on the west coast, but the weather moving in looks to make what is usually poor viz on a good day, unacceptable.
Now pondering a day trip to the East coast, but considering the drive I'd like to have a good feeling about the conditions either at Hibiscus or Dania before I head out.

Any info would be great and thanks in advance.

My buddy who was just north if Hibiscus reported 30' vis not too much of a current and was at the second reef line. Stronger south surface current on the way out. It looks like seas have been building though, so it could be iffy.

I'm hoping to get a couple in myself between late morning and the afternoon.

I can honestly say, that anything at LBTS is MUCH better than anything I am doing right now! :D

As our temperamental dive season begins, so does your ski season. I'd be more than glad to trade for the winter.

I hope you didnt make the 4 hour drive from Tampa for the green water with <10' vis today. Although, it was good vis and blue water at the drop off.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom