wet suit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sassied

Reaction score
i am new to this stuff getting ready to do the certification class.. but not sure what to wear under wet suit... any suggestions.. i am female smiles...so can any one help me.. it mignth be a crazy question but i am wondering..
thanks a bunch

most just wear a one piece swimsuit some a two piece

mike

Whatever you are most comfortable in. i always wear a 2 piece but when in colder water a 1 piece.

Personally, I like to see the female divers wearing a bikini under their wetsuit. The skimpier the better, depending on their body shape and condition.

I suggest you wear a onepiece suit. Bikini bottoms have a tendency to come off with the wetsuit! I do know some ladies who wear nothing at all under the wetsuit when in very warm climates(they own the wetsuit and they take it off in a changing room at the Dive Center).

bikini.. I am in florida and it gets freakin' hot during the SI and you can get a little tan.
Never had a problem with bottoms falling off though haha.
Whatever you are comfortable in!
Enjoy :)

You don't need to wear anything under a wetsuit for it to function properly. I go commando unless I'm changing in mixed company (not that anybody asked :)) . That being said, you might want a layer between you and the wetsuit if it's rented. A one or two piece swimsuit would be fine

My wife wears a one-piece speedo lifeguard style swimsuit.

Wear what you like, as long as it is close fitting (no board shorts) and appropriate for swimming since you are going to have to do a swimming test before you start the class, and you won't be wearing your wetsuit for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom