Wreck Adventure Quest October 16th thru October 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Scotty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Only TWO openings left for our “just for fun” wreck diving adventure quest. Come join Blue Iguana Charters for a dive plan that includes diving only the best of the best wrecks that the beautiful Florida Keys has to offer; such as the USS Spegiel Grove, USCGC Duane, USCGC Bibb, The Eagle, Benwood, Thunderbolt, Adolphus Busch, USS Wilkes-Barre, and the newest addition to the family the USNS Vandenburg. Whether you are a technical diver or not, this one of a kind trip is for you. Blue Iguana Charters is focused on accommodating you below the water as well as above. This 8 nights & 8 days, all inclusive trip includes liveaboard accommodations, all the food and drink you could possible consume, unlimited air & nitrox fills, and free use of our tanks & weights. The all inclusive price for this trip for eight nights and seven and a half days of diving is $2,225. While alcohol is not served by our staff, alcohol is permitted on board so feel free to bring any special refreshments you may crave while out at sea. Boarding the M/V Kate begins the evening of October 16th at 7:00pm. This is a great time to get acquainted with the vessel, stow away your personal items, and to meet your crew. After you are situated, feel free to go and check out the numerous pubs and restaurant located as close as 150 feet away from the vessel. Be prepared to awake to the wafting smells of a wonderful hot, freshly prepared breakfast. We will have you in the water kicking off your Florida Keys wreck diving quest as early as 9am. We are going to be "wreckaholics" for the following days and returning back to port early afternoon on the 24th. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at info@blueiguanacharters.com or give me a call at 561-385-2385
Capt Scotty

Damn Scott,

This seems like a wonderful trip and you have the best of the best of wrecks on this junket! I am going to see if I can clear some time to join you!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom