Lost Lobster Net and Snare at Pompano Dropoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbjust

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey All,

Went diving tonight at Pompano dropoff and lost a lobster snare and lobster net (blue). If anyone happens upon then, appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks,
John

Sp you guys made it all the way out. We ended up just doing the inner reef. Great vis with no particulate. No lobsters, but there were a couple of friendly sea turtles (I think one Loggerhead and one Hawksbill) hanging out with us for a few minutes.

I believe that is Rick's from the meetup. He lost his last Saturday. Don't know what it is about people loosing stuff when they're out with me.

Man, I lost mine at the dropoff on satuday morning. Blue 'lobster inn' with velcro closure and a brown PVC snare.

Hey All,

Went diving tonight at Pompano dropoff and lost a lobster snare and lobster net (blue). If anyone happens upon then, appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks,
John
Why are you carrying both... You are either using a snare and bag, or a stick, net and bag.... :confused:

Oops, totally misread. Thougt you found one. Send a message to Steve/Hammy on the meetup in case anyone come across it.

I know where it is...it's in the water! Hopefully the person that finds it will check this site.

I think he means a net as in a bag.. Something to put the lobster in after you snare it. Like the "Lobster Inn."

Why are you carrying both... You are either using a snare and bag, or a stick, net and bag.... :confused:

Sorry to hear that. I hope it turns up. If not, go to Divers Direct. I think they are cheap since it's after mini-season. :)

lol why is he using a net ?!? can't they get out of that easily?? i am :confused: too

and that looks like a cool group you're goin' out with. Maybe I will join you some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom