Extras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saying

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ranger vs. Ranger LTD and why?

It seems the included weight system and weight bags are handy... but is the different pocket, the lumbar padding, the funny wing zippers, etc. worth the extra bread?

the only usefull feature that I see in LTD is the extra D rings at the back, which you will need when attaching a stage or pony bottle. Other than that, it's not worth the extra money.

Btw, I spoke to Zeagle,a nd you can send your regular Ranger back to the factory and they will attach custom D-rings for about $10 each;

Also, I have a brand new Zeagle Ranger for sale. It has never seen the water, brand new, with original plastic bag, hose,. manual and a sticker. The cool thing about this one is that I have custom ordered it - it has the Pull-Out wheights (which I like better) instead of the rip-cord system. Anyone interested? The reason I am selling this one is that I just bought OMS Wings/BP system instead. ...like I said, the Ranger isbrand new, and I am hoping to get inthe range of $375 for it. paypal anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom