New Aggressor Destination in June 2010?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am with you... I have no earthly idea. :confused: They say 3 different itineraries and also drift diving, walls, and big animals. :confused:
I know that the Nekton has a new itinerary they are starting up north of T&C, Mayaguana: Mayaguana
but that is about the only "new" liveaboard location I have heard anything about in a long time!

I personally think its somewhere in the Phillippines since it offers multiple itineraries. They've already tried Indonesia and pulled out. However, it does mention 30-45 days of travelling to the new destination. Assuming this is the N. Sulawesi Aggressor, does it take a month to travel to the Phillippines by boat?

I'm now wondering if its South Africa/Tanzania/Mozambique.

I personally think its somewhere in the Phillippines since it offers multiple itineraries. They've already tried Indonesia and pulled out. However, it does mention 30-45 days of travelling to the new destination. Assuming this is the N. Sulawesi Aggressor, does it take a month to travel to the Phillippines by boat?

I'm now wondering if its South Africa/Tanzania/Mozambique.

Mozanbique - I thought that too, but from a friend who did do a liveaboard there, the diving was as great as promised.

There are already too many liveaboards in Philippines and Indonesia, I hope it isn't there.

Maybe Australia/Coral sea??? Or maybe Red Sea?

There are already too many liveaboards in Philippines and Indonesia, I hope it isn't there.

Or maybe Red Sea?

Hello,
Like Adambisi: I would think the Philippines, and I guess it might take a month to reach the Visayas.
Robint: it depends on which region of the Philippines. In the Visayas, there is only one, and it does not run all year long. So far for 2010, it is scheduled only once, in February.

And the Visayas would be a great destination and very good to dive from a liveaboard as there are so many islands worth visiting. For the same reason, with so many islands, it would be quite easy to make 3 different itineraries.

However, it does mention 30-45 days of travelling to the new destination. Assuming this is the N. Sulawesi Aggressor, does it take a month to travel to the Phillippines by boat?
I would think it's not the N Sulawesi Aggressor, since they say this- "As the yacht will be renovated to Aggressor standards at it’s current location"

Back
Top Bottom