Oms Iq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curtmdavis

Registered
Reaction score
Hi y'all, I was wondering if anybody out there had an owners manual for the OMS IQ. I need to get my hands on one and am not having much luck getting a hold of OMS. If someone has one and would be willing to scan it and email it to me or knows where there is a viewable version online I would be most appreciative.

:D

y'all are great thanks.

Hey fellow PNW diver. i don't know about where to locate a user's manual, but maybe if you have some specific questions, they could get answered here. Are you just trying to set one up and get it dialed-in?

:banging: Pretty much just trying to set it up. But I also had some question from the guy I bought it from (rockin' deal on E-bay) as to whether or not he had cut anything off or any of that monkey bussiness. Of cource he wont reply to any of the emails. So any how, any cool tricks tips and tweaks that can or need to be made to it are what im looking for. Ive been haunting around on these posts for a while and seems like y'all got some pretty good ideas ans some decent opinions too, so I thought I'd come check in here. :)

I had a manual for my IQ PAK, just don't remember where I put it. If I can find it I'll PM you. I'll check with my LDS to see if he has one laying around. If I recall correctly the manual had more to do with installing the bands on the wing and the effects it had on setting your trim.

What is it your looking to 'cut off?'

I dive the IQ and the only thing that would be too long after setting it up would be the waist belt length. I haven't cut mine shorter, I just installed 2 pcs of 1/2" wide innertube (like DIR-ers do with their Scout backup lights) and tuck the extra webbing behind the waistbelt.

Hope this answers your question...

I have scanned the pages refering to the haness/IQ Pac. I will be leaving the house for a few weeks so unless I hear from you by Sunday night, I will have to wait until the first week of August to send them off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom