Key West B & B's ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCayZee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going to be in Key West early December.
#1. Suggestions for Bed and Breakfast?
Would like something within walking distances of the topside attractions in town.

#2. What are some of the 'must see' top side attractions?

#3. My wife does not dive, but I do. I will have either one or two days of diving time. Suggestions for dive outfits to go with AND 'must see' dives?

Thanks.

:):)

I had an outstanding stay at the Knowles House. We walked to the downtown area. You must go to Mallory Square & toast the sunset. Have a great trip. I didn't dive out of Key West (I dove out of Marathon and Tavernier).

Went to KW last week, not to dive, but just to hang out for a couple of days. Plenty of B&B type places in the "downtown" area. We stayed at the Marroitt Beachside, so can't give a recommendation for a B&B, but I will suggest you take the "trolley tour," which is $29 per adult. It goes all around KW and the driver narrates and points out places of interest. You can get off and on all day for the one ticket, so it's a decent deal, especially if you start early. We went to Hemingway's house (kind of lame, in our opinion), to the Mel Fisher museum (very good), to Sloppy Joe's Bar (good blues band there that day) and to Mallory Square for sunset. KW diving is not considered to be the best, especially when you live in Key Largo, but it's a good trip to get away and do "touristy" things. Have fun!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom