Looking ofr 8 mm x 15.5"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Sutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know who sells a 8 mm x 15.5 of so, shaft?? i have searhed with not much luck. The gun suits my needs perfectly

Great !!!! Looks like what i am looking for, I have a technisub ranger, but they are no longer made, but i have been told what size the shaft was and that it was a uniformed size of 8 mm for pnumatic spearguns, i have had it for 3 years now and its strong light and has a holster for my thigh, got many Cod and cunner as well as blackfish. Thanks for your help !!! i ordered one to see if its ok

David

You just have to make sure on the butt adapter and centering ring. If the Mares adapter is larger and you have the technisub adapter for comparison it is easy.

Just do not want to have the shaft come loose before a shot and be at a slight angle to destroy your gun.

May want to contact someone at SCUBAsWorld. They are experts on pneumatic and can just e-mail

I had already talked with them , they are the ones who told me the 8 mm would fit the gun , they just did not have a 15.5 shaft, they were Very helpful !!

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom