http://www.diveheart.org/

World Record Dive for Charity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsilva708

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
As many of you here on Scubaboard already know, I recently got back from Belize for my World Record attempt. I went down the morning of Sept. 14th, and did not surface until the morning of Sept. 16th, setting the New World Record for the longest Saltwater scuba dive at 48 hours 2 minutes.

I did not do this dive for myself, but rather as a fund raiser for The American Cancer Society. I in no way benefit financially from this new world record. If anyone would like to donate to The American Cancer Society on behalf of my record breaking dive, you can find details on my website World Record Scuba or by clicking the link in my signature.

All donations go directly to The American Cancer Society, and they will provide you with a receipt so you can use it as a tax deduction.

And please remember no amount is to small. Every Little bit helps this great organization.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom