Equipment checklist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin_in_Denver

Registered
Reaction score
We are leaving on Sunday, so I am putting everything together tonight, and being a rookie on packing for scuba trips (I have only been on one two week dive trip,) I was wondering if anyone had a great refined checklist for travelling....

Thanks a million!

Where are you going to be diving? What type of exposure protection? I've got a list, but it's basically tailored to our dive equipment in terms of exposure protection, dive PCs, etc...

Maybe email me?

~SubMariner~

Yup, a checklist would be a good thing. Last trip I did, packed in a hurry at the last minute, and lo and behold, now have two sets of booties (forgot them...)

Making your own personalised checklist is a very good idea. After forgetting something on a couple of trips, I decided it would be helpful to make up a list of all the items I needed. The list I compiled is now laminated and permanently attached to my log book. I use it every time I am packing for a liveaboard trip or even just a day trip.

Always prepared (Now) :D :D

Jude

I'm packing for the Cozumel trip. I'm putting together the things I'm bringing on the boat. I'd like to know what you bring in your "Boat Kit".
I don't mean gear. I mean the OTHER stuff.
So far I have a small sewing kit, band aids, disinfectant, safety pins, ear drops, candy ...what do you bring?
:sunny:

In a small dry bag I carry....

small box of extra o-rings
ear drops
Jolly Ranchers or other hard candy
small hand towel
small spray bottle with vinegar
extra camera batteries and memory card (used to pack film)

All but the smallest operators usually have a first aid kit onboard. If you carry bandaids, make sure they are the 3-M waterproof ones.

Cereal bars, are good as well.. you might want to add sun block as well.. and a hat. extra drinking water. or juce boxes..

Barry

I make sure I have my save a dive kit, sunblock, extra water, and because I am known as a "chrome dome" a wide brim hat.

If you are taking a camera - extra film and batteries.

A "dry bag" with a change of clothes, a towell and a windbreaker.

• Save a dive kit (o-rings, plastic ties, extra mouth piece, fin strap and other handy stuff)
  • munchies - though I use to carry nut and dried fruit I now have a friend with peanut allergy so I've switched to hard candy (individually wrapped)
  • water
  • ear drops, comb, "thingy" to pull back hair
  • camera, film, batteries
  • hat, sun block, wind breaker,towel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom