Great Service from Ikelite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcaumarc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to recognize Ikelite for having great service. On a recent trip I managed to flood a strobe that I had purchased earlier this year. I'm not sure how, but I sent it to Ikelite with a note to see if it was fixable. A week or ten days later, I was thinking about sending them an email just to make sure they received it. Before I did, though, I got a UPS tracking email about a package coming back from them. A couple days later I had my strobe all fixed up with a new battery compartment at no charge and way faster than the repair turnaround guidelines on their site.

Needless to say, I was really happy, really impressed and thought it was worth sharing.

Thanks!

I have to agree Ikelite has Great Service. I to flooded one of my Stobes on a recent trip which I had purchased about 3yrs ago and is now discontined. I received emails when it was received by Ikelite and after they had evaluated it.

Since it was out of warrenty I had to pay for service however it was less then I expected and way less then a new Strobe.

Thanks Ikelite for the Great service.

Yahoo Ikelite!! After reading about flooded battery compartments on DS51's ( yup me too) I sent it in on Wednesday last week, they looked at it on friday, fixed it and sent it out today back to me..Should have it on Wednesday...No idea why the flood but it only cost me $50 bucks.. Yahoo Ikelite!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom