wetsuit dryer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrl22

Reaction score
does anyone know about this? and do they work? i have seen one from adrenalinecityracing.com and it looks good but do they work?

Greetings rrl22 and I have been using the UK Hangair quick dry hanger for my Dry suit and undergarment. It has been really great and I have even used it on my wet suit a few times. It seems to work quite well and I would recommend it. The only negative is that you need to plug it in to run the fan. If you are away from electricity it still is a hanger but not a dryer.
CamG keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

what about the hang dry by adrenalinecityracing.com it looks like a better put together product.

does anyone know about this? and do they work? i have seen one from adrenalinecityracing.com and it looks good but do they work?

It looks like you work for them.

Since this is just pre-order item and not on the market yet.

:troll:

Wow. I thought dive gear had big markups. $150 hanger? I think NOT.

Posted via Mobile Device

other then it being a bit pricey do you think this will work its got a huge fan.
I can use it for my race car suit as well.

I put my electric laundry dryer on low and throw it in. Works every time.

I don't know why anyone would buy something like this. :shakehead:

If you really needed something to dry out a wetsuit quickly you could make a dryer from an old vacuum cleaner and PVC piping in about 30 minutes for about $7.50. It would probably dry your suit 50 times faster than the fancy hanger too....

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom