Jupiter 10/03/2009 @ 0900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am diving with the Jupiter Dive Center Oct 3rd Saturday at 9:00 AM on the Republic IV if anyone is interested or is already signed up.... see you there!

I am tempted to sign up for the afternoon boat also....hmmm

I may try to get over that way. I had a second dive called due to weather a few
weeks back and want to get back up that way. Got tanks filled with air so might
just do two dives. I'll give a shout out if I do make it up that way.

Eric,

Are you sure you don't want to join me in balmy Lake Denton? I guess not... well... have a great time...

Al

ScubaDad-- Hmmm lake denton or jupiter... I am going to have to ponder this and consult the psyhic hotline .....

If you ever make it further south to Lantana, come dive with us on the Dolphin Sun.
Wil

OR I could drive right by you, go to Boyton Beach and Dive with the Voted Number One DiveMaster on the East Coast..:lotsalove:

Dives where great. On the boat we had a lone spearo several lobster seekers and some tourist from Gulf shores Alabama who were entertaining to say the least. The tourist from the Redneck Riveria consisted of a OWSI / Boat Captain W/F , WM Divemaster Husband to the former, DM Redhair W/F who was a party onto herself if I am any judge of people.

Awesome drops. Captain mike at the wheel and Amanda as the bestest drymate. Zion, Miss Jenny and Esso Bonaire. The Grouper are still hanging out. Engine room of the Bonaire is crowded with one diver let alone one diver and three GG's. Awesome dives on all three wrecks.

The Tunnels. Perfect drop right on the money. Found many hollowed out SPotted lobster hauls? usual fishes that make this site awesome. Several Reef Sharks 6 to 8'. Lastly at 40 minutes into the tunnels drop we saw a lone Reef shark resting in a small ledge. I pointed it out to a diver who was poking along in a daze. He drifted into about five foot of this 7' normally very active shark then you could see the *WHOA* from his eyes to the tip of his fins....

Both Boat pick ups LITERALLY hit my OUTSTRETCHED hand with ZERO finning.. this is lazy diving like I like!!!!

IMG00023-20091003-1349.jpg

PS Dune Dog for Lunch after was the Angel on top of the tree to a great day..

Last edited:
Was on the VII this PM with Tim. Another perfect day. Juno Ledge. My fave dive.

Did the Zion wrecks today also, couldn't ask for any better conditions. Lots of Goliaths and near perfect vis!

soamelt-- I believe we were on the same boat?? R-IV 0900 10/03/2009? The Diver Heather put a little spook into the crew swimming 800 yards off the reef line and into the Emeerald group..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom