OctUNDERfest...Capt. Slate's Creature Feature Sunday Oct. 25!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
You've heard of OctOBERfest, come celebrate OctUNDERfest! Mark your calendar for Sunday, October 25 where we will enjoy Capt. Spencer Slate's Creature Feature dive. I haven't worked out the cost yet, heck, I haven't even booked the boat yet, so yoo hoo, Slate, let us know what good ScubaBoard deal you'll give us. :blinking:

Atlantis Dive Center is conveniently located about an hour and a half (or less) from Fort Lauderdale so let's get up early, drive down and have some fun!!!

OK folks, we are booked, You don't want to miss this one, and you WILL want to bring your u/w camera!!!

This is the world famous CREATURE FEATURE DIVE for the AMAZING price of $55 if you bring your own tanks and only $60 if you use theirs. This price covers the extra cost of food they will be feeding to the CREATURES!!!

OK, who's in? :D

This trip is my (11 days late) birthday present to myself so I really hope everyone will come out and enjoy a really unique underwater experience!

nurse_web.jpg

slate_cuda_bite.jpg

Tamed and nurtured for over 25 years, these pets have been featured on the Discovery Channel, SEATV, Animal Planet, and dozens of TV features along with covers of most dive magazines.

Short movie here.

:balloons:Happy Birthday Debby:balloons:

Count me in I would love to celebrate your birthday with you :D

Thanks, Becka!!! Birthday is next week but I pretty much celebrate all month. :D

Debbie, we are on girl, see you and the SB Nation soon...we will have fun with my critters!- Slate

Spencer, I can't wait!!!

:bump:

I just found out that I have scheduled this dive for the same weekend as Key Largo Pirates Fest!!!

Our dive is now a DOUBLE FEATURE! Dive 1 is the Creature Feature. Dive 2 is a Treasure Hunt dive. Coins with numbers on them will be spread over the reef. You'll find them, we can go to lunch or just hang out after the dive, then there is a Pirate Party at the Caribbean Club at MM104 at 4 p.m. where they will call out the numbers of the coins and fantastic prizes from local merchants will be won!!! There is no extra charge for the treasure dive, it is included.

Of course you'll want to bring some pirate garb to wear at the party! You don't HAVE to stay for the party, you could give your coins to me and I'll make sure any of your winnings get to you. But you won't want to miss the fun, will you? :wink:

From KEYLARGOPIRATESFEST.COM
The Upper Keys Dive Shops, in conjunction with the Pirate's Fest will be hosting underwater treasure hunts on their respective boats on that same Sunday, on the 8:30 AM dive charters. The treasure hunt is free with the purchase cost of your dive charter. Each dive shop will head out to the reef with numbered wreck medallions that are matched with corresponding prizes. The divers will descend into the warm, clear waters off Key Largo where they will search for the hidden treasures amongst the beautiful underwater scenery of the reefs off Key Largo.

The Booty will be divvied up and winners announced at the Buccaneer Finale at the Caribbean Club, MM 104 bayside. Attendees can expect to find wild-eyed pirates jiving to live music and imbibing the island’s grub and grog including $5 Captain Morgan drink specials. The Finale will also feature adult and children’s costume contests with prizes for the Festival’s Best Buccaneer, Sauciest Wench, and the Likeliest Lad and Loveliest Wench, under 14 years of age.

Bummer I guess I will miss this one as well :( Where is this place??? Happy bday Debby :) hope to meet you one day.

It's Key Largo, just 90 minutes south of you. :) Thank you for the birthday wishes!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom