Housing for sony dsc-h5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacota12

New
Reaction score
Hi, I have a sony dsc-H5 camera, and I been trying to buy the Ikelite 6111.5 Underwater Housing for Sony DSC-H5 Digital Camera, but apparently has been discontinued by the company. I tried to find on internet the camera but in all the pages say that they don't have anymore.

Does anyone know were I can find this housing new or used, or if anyone knows another housing compatible with this camera??

Thanks

I'm also looking for Ikelite 6111.5 for my Sony DSC-H5...can't find one anywhere! Anyone out there have one they'd like to unload?

Hello
I have an Ikelite housing for a dsch5 that I have used on vacation for 5 times. It is still new and I even have the box. Perfect condition. I was trying to search it to find the cost to sell it on ebay when i found your posting. If you are still looking let me know. I can put it on ebay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom