HDV is a lie.... take these DVCAM 3 CCD cams and housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
forget the marketing hype surrounding HDV - it's a crappy format that no one trusts... stick with the broadcast quality (and accepted format of) DVCAM

We're selling the cameras that the BBC famously took into Zimbabwe to make documentaries after they'd been banned from entering the country...

These cameras are THE workhorse of the broadcasting industry - small, lightweight and delivering a quality of footage comparable with giant shoulder cams....

2 x Sony PDX10 inc. batteries and XLR mics - DVCAM format (superior to HDV) 3 CCDs

2 x Light and Motion Bluefin housings - full access to all manual camera controls

we'll consider parting with our DVD duplicator for the right buyer

this is the PERFECT package for your local daily video team

buy this package for 6,000 USD and make it all back inside 3 months....

contact chris (at sign) waterworksproductions (dot) biz

still for sale?

His profile shows he was last online on Oct 28th. I wouldnt expect a quick reply unless you email them.

Keep in mind this ad was posted by a new user and it is their only post. Take the appropriate precautions as you see necessary.

I thought they were going to include the holding 25 million dollars they wanted to give me....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom