Underwater HD Video Housing, light & video camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edasque

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

I have decided to sell my excellent video rig. It was described and reviewed two years ago in this thread.

FOR SALE $2500: Underwater High Definition Video System
HDV Camera, Underwater Housing & Lights

Everything you need to film underwater in High Definition!!!

This is an exceptional rig which cost me $4300 new.

You want to be filming and photographing our earth’s wonderful ocean while surfing, snorkeling or scuba diving? Look no further

• Ocean Images HC-SERIES housing for Sony HC7 with a wide angle lens (and a normal lens) as well as the two mechanical controls that allow selections on the camcorder “touch screen” to use features such as white balance (not just auto-white balance but custom white balance and every other function of the camcorder. The housing is rated to 200ft and allows for full camera control.
  • Ocean Image’s brightest dual head video light, the RB-75 w/NiMh Battery and International multi-voltage charter.

The video lights and housing fit in two custom design Soft Carry Bag that fit in an airplane carry on compartment.
  • Also included is the Sony HDV camcorder itself: the Sony HC7 HDV (HD 1080i) video camera, an extra battery, standalone battery charger with car adapter, firewire cable, 1GB memory stick, wide angle, tele & macro complement lenses.

This rig is well taken care of, hasn’t been used a lot, no scratch on lenses or housing, comes with spares and was used to film this short documentary (I was not at the time using the lights though). This housing is certified to 200ft (60m) and would go deeper.

Example

Details of the sale:

Will ship in the US & Canada for $45. Unlikely to sell outside of North America

Payment: Paypal only

Contact me or bid on the auction

Shot with this camera by me:

More photos:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom