SeaQuest Raider

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tekk Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Any of you divers out there had a chance to dive with the new SeaQuest Raider BC?? What did you think? I've recently purchased the Raider...and am curious what others have to say about it's performance.. etc.

The guy who is my istructor has one and says it rocks. It is to small for me to dive with but he says it is great. It looks very comfortable and well made. I would be interested to see what everone else thinks. I was thinking of getting one myself

I've only used one a few times and like it a lot better than any bp and wings that I've tried. It's very comfortable and fit me real well.

You probably should have asked before you bought one :)

Just out of curiousity, what are the differences between the Raider and the Black Diamond?

PM me if you are interested in buying. Size medium.

They are very well put together and have tremendous lift. They have nice features for adjustability to make them fit a huge varietey of people. The entire torso can be shortened or lengthened.

D-rings are moveable, trim pockets included for around the tank. Optional crotch strap and redundant bladder.

I too have a Large that I like a lot but might be going to a Backplate/wings drop me a line if your interested.

Travis

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Just out of curiousity, what are the differences between the Raider and the Black Diamond?

1st off, the Raider has like 4 million pounds of lift.:wacko:

There are a couple people that I know that have one, they all love it and say it's super comfy, but they do say the bladder is overkill for the average diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom