It's a bit early, but....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradnerBoy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dive buddy(ies) to dive the Blue Heron Bridge with on Tues and/or Wed Oct 27/28.

I've got a couple boat dives scheduled during the daytime, but I have been reading about the Blue Heron Bridge and would like to do some day and night dives there, as well.

My cert level is PADI Rescue (currently a DM candidate) and as of yesterday, have 106 dives in mostly cold, Canadian West Coast waters.

If you're available and would be interested, please PM me.

I'll post again the week or so before the actual dates as I know it's tough for most to plan this far in advance.

Thanks,

Todd.

Just keep in mind to plan your dives to be in the water around 'slack tide' (half hour or so before high tide up to about a half hour after high tide). The high tide for those days are 4:04pm and 4:56pm respectively. I'd do it if it was a weekend =/

Here's a good site on BHB information. It has tide schedules, directions, regulations, etc.

I did t even realize. Good thing you didn't plan you trip around my misinformation.

We might be interested in doing the bridge one of those days after work, if I am not out of town for work. Look me up closer to that date as my schedule would need to firm up. I work about 10-15 minutes from there so it is pretty convenient.

We might be interested in doing the bridge one of those days after work, if I am not out of town for work. Look me up closer to that date as my schedule would need to firm up. I work about 10-15 minutes from there so it is pretty convenient.
Sounds good. Will do.

I will in the area October 22 and was hoping to be able to dive BHB. If I am reading the chart correctly, the high tide is at 6:00 pm that day. I will be flying into Fort Lauderdale and arriving at 5:05 pm. Assuming I can get to BHB and be ready to dive by 6:15, would that still be a good time to dive this site? Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom