Gasman alive -- I think

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, yes the Gasman is alive. And he's just survived a day of diving in "the great white north". Ok so it's not white right now. But it is the great north.....

As some of you might know, during his visit to Canada, I convinced him to get to Ottawa to play tourist, and do some diving. We just spent the day on the St Laurence having a grand ole time. I had arranged a charter for a group of us to dive three wrecks. The weather co-operated (not too hot or cold), the water somewhat co-operated (no bit swells, but the viz has been better), and to top it off "I" arranged a poker run to zip past us for entertainment. Greg was quite enthralled with the fact that we could have a 3-wreck dive day. I guess we're pretty luck here to have so many to choose from.

I said he was alive, but I seriously think he's part fish! The man hardly used his air! A-r-r-r-g don't you hate that.

DivingGal.

I sure miss his sense of humour since he has not been posting much lately. Tell the ol' chap we would like to hear more from him. Was he :cold: in the Great(not so white) North?

Hey DG, please tell GM that CG misses him terribly on the boards! When is he getting back online?

Thanks and glad you guys had a good day's diving.

:)

The GasMan had the next number behind me in line to see the Dali Llama. He was seeking truth and enlightenment on a variety of topics....something about molecular gasses.

ID

and where have YOU been, ID? I thought it had been rather quiet lately... both Gecko-boy and Gasman were absent....

Lost my gold lamae wetsuit, now only have the leopard print.
Looking for something new and unusual......got any ideas?

BTW, still waiting

ID....there can be only one

ID... let me sleep on that one! :wink:

Am sending you what you've been waiting for in an email...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom