Nice Article, Doc!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zagnut

Reaction score
I was reading my new issue of Alert Diver from DAN, and after finishing one of the articles, I look at the bit about the author and say to myself, " Hey! I know who that guy is!" The author is our very own Doc Vikingo!

It's a piece about depression and diving, the syptoms of the disease, the side effects of the medications, and the approaches to dealing with it as it relates to diving.

Informative piece....good article, Doc! :thumb:

Zagnut once bubbled...

It's a piece about depression and diving,

How could anyone be depressed if they're diving?? :D

It usually happens to me on the last dive of a week-long trip!

raviepoo once bubbled...
..and I have a relapse every time I spend too much time away from the water.

Uh, I believe I'm having a relapse right now since my dive buddy/wife decided she didn't feel like diving today.;-0

Zagnut once bubbled...
I was reading my new issue of Alert Diver from DAN, and after finishing one of the articles, I look at the bit about the author and say to myself, " Hey! I know who that guy is!" The author is our very own Doc Vikingo!

It's a piece about depression and diving, the syptoms of the disease, the side effects of the medications, and the approaches to dealing with it as it relates to diving.

Informative piece....good article, Doc! :thumb:

BTW it was a really good article.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom